Legal MumbleNCTravelGuide.net (NCTravelGuide, we,us) and (by using the NCTravelGuide website,) you agree to the following:
All content and graphics are owned by NCTravelGuide and/or their respective creators and subject to all applicable law. All rights reserved. If you any questions, believe any entry harms, violates, or infringes your copyright or any content should be removed;
Contact Us. We are glad to assist you.
Third party content
We have chosen to include some limited third party content. Our intent is to bring attention to, and applaud the work of their creators and authors, share with the masses, and do no harm.
We thank you for your contribution and wish you unrelenting good life.
Third party links
We do not exercise control over links to third party sites. Placements of links are not endorsements. Please exercise good judgment when visiting a linked site.
All content is published and presented for entertainment purposes only. We provide no professional, medical, or legal advice. Please enjoy!.
Please visit the Terms of Service for complete details.
Commitment To PrivacyAt NCTravelGuide.net we recognize that your privacy is important to you and your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. To make this notice easy to find, we make it available on our homepage and at every point where personally identifiable information may be requested.
Personal information is information that you provide to us which personally identifies you, such as your name, email address or billing information, or other data which can be reasonably linked to such information by NCTravelGuide.net
The Information We CollectThis notice applies to all information collected or submitted on the NC Travel Guide website. On some pages, you can order products, make requests, and register to receive materials. Cookies and/or web beacons may by used by the NCTravelGuide or outside advertisers to collect data in the ad serving process.
- NCTravelGuide.net only collects personal information when you register for a service or otherwise voluntarily provide such information.
- We will not sell, distribute, share, or publish any collected personal information without prior permission.
- We may also use personal information for auditing, research and analysis to operate and improve NCTravelGuide.net technologies and services.
- We will share information with third parties only in limited circumstances, including when complying with legal process, preventing fraud or imminent harm, and ensuring the security of our network and services.
- We make good faith efforts to provide you access to your personal information upon request and to let you correct such data if it is inaccurate and delete it, when reasonably possible.
A cookie is a small file containing a string of characters that is sent to your computer when you visit a website. When you visit the website again, the cookie allows that site to recognize your browser. Cookies may store user preferences and other information. You can reset your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, some website features or services may not function properly without cookies.
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, click here.
- NCTravelGuide.net may present links in a format that enables us to keep track of whether these links have been followed.
- To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
- Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our website from those we actually know are under 13, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 13.
Third-Party Advertising ServicesWe use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
Google's use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads based on your visit to this and other sites on the Internet.
- Should you have other questions or concerns about these privacy policies, please send us an email at email@example.com